Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Wall has a Boo Boo

I had some Christmas candles that got melted in the attic or in the move over the summer. I stuck them in a drawer figuring I would cut off the top part that was crooked and salvage them someday. 
Adam found them in the drawer without me knowing. I heard something banging on the wall. Assuming it was his drumstick I got up to stop him, when I noticed what he really had. 
By the time I got over to the wall I see that the red candlestick had made marks all over the wall. I scrubbed the wall and it doesn't come off. If anyone knows how to get red wax off a wall please let me know. Later I heard Adam saying, "Boo Boo, Boo Boo, Boo Boo". I went over to see where he had hurt himself, but he didn't hurt himself. I see him pointing to the wall. He thinks the wall has a boo boo. I guess he thinks the wall is bleeding. Too funny!






1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf807037.tip.html

That's what I found for removing wax off a wall... good luck!

Now... as for the child. OMG!!! That last picture is priceless ;~)