Saturday, January 17, 2009

My First Blog

I finally decided to get a blog. I figured it would be a great way to document our lives and I'm sure we will find it interesting to look back on years from now. I've read a couple of my friends blogs...Christina, Jessi, and Mandy... and I always find them interesting. I'm not sure how interesting mine will be, but I'm sure it will be filled with lots of pictures of Adam. So just a quick recap to start you off. I have been married to Doug for 7 years now...December 15, 2001. 
We have a dog, Peaches, who is 5, and our precious little boy Adam who is 20 months old. 

I love being married to my best friend and I love being a mother. I am the middle child of 3 girls. I have a great, big, close-knit family and a great group of friends. I am truly blessed. I have my own freelance company doing graphic design, which gives me a chance to stay home with my son. 

No comments: