Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Christmas Party '08

So this was a month ago, but I thought this would be fun to blog about. Doug and I decided to host a Christmas party for my friends who have babies who are the same age as Adam. 
Side note: These are a group of girls and their babies that I get together with several times a week for play dates, shopping, Little Gym, and various other activities. I'm sure you will see
many more posts with them in it. We have all met since we had the babies. I met some of them when Adam was about 5 months old.
There were 8 babies and 8 couples. There was mass chaos of toddlers running all over the place, but I was loving every moment of it... and so were they. Here are some pics from the
party.

There was lots of yummy food...
and snacks...
Adam was being a ham as usual...

We decided to sit all the kids on the couch for a photo, this was the best we could get...
From left to right: Anna, Jenna, Adam, Adrianna, Sadie, Chase, Laura, and Jack

One by one they started jumping off the couch...

I can only imagine what parents of multiples go through to try and get a family photo.

We did a name exchange and all the kids got to open their gifts...
Adam got Handy Manny.


No comments: