Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas '08

We had a great Christmas this year. Well I guess I should say last year. I am about a month behind here. Here are some pictures to recap our holiday.

This picture below is when Adam went to see Santa in the mall. Adam was more excited about Santa's dog then about Santa. He did say hi to Santa, and he gave him a hi-five, but he did not want to sit on Santa's lap. He loved to hear Santa say "Ho, Ho, Ho" because every time he sees Santa in a book or on TV he has to say "Ho, Ho, Ho". However, now when ever he sees anybody with a gray or white beard he starts saying "Ho, Ho, Ho". Yes I have been embarrassed everywhere from the auto mechanics, to Lowes, to Church, and to Wal-mart.

This next picture is Adam opening gifts that we got him.
He loves that he can be just like Daddy, with his police hat and gun.
He got a bike from Gram and Grandpa (my parents) and a helmet and knee pads from Grandma and Papa (my grandparents).

He got a drum set form Aunt Erin (My sister) and Uncle Aaron . He loves this, he plays it all the time. Thankfully it is surprisingly not that loud.

Nanny (Doug's mom) went a little overboard, as usual. Can you spot Adam amongst all the gifts?
Adam is starting to get tired from a full day of opening gifts.

He requested his binky and wanted to curl up on Grandpa's (My dad) lap. That is part of my mom on the side of the picture


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!





No comments: