Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Virgina Beach

At the end of June Doug, Adam, and I went to Virginia Beach for some sun, sand, and visiting relatives. We stayed at my Anut Judy and Uncle Wally's Condo. The first day we took my twin cousins down to the boardwalk and beach to check things out. They had this awesome statue that we took pics in front of. Then we rented a bike and rode up and down the boardwalk, Adam thought that was just great to be able to ride with all of us. Then we went down to the beach and checked out the ocean. That night my Uncle treated us to dinner at one of the best fine dining seafood places in Virginia beach, Lynnhaven Fish House, it was wonderful. The restaurant was out on a pier and surrounded with water and beautiful views. The next day Doug, Adam, and I went to the beach by ourselves and had a blast. Later that day my Uncle took us on the Navy base, he is a retired Naval Captain. We stayed at a hotel on base that night and got to enjoy the private beach. We went to dinner that night at Captain George's which is the best seafood buffet we have ever eaten at, you name it I ate it!!!! Here are some pics from the trip. 




1 comment:

Dannette said...

Looks like you had a great time. Seeing your pictures brings back so many memories from when we lived there.