Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day!

Last night we dropped Adam off at Doug's Mom's house so we could go out to eat with our friends Chris and Amber for Valentines Day. We went to Nikko Japanese Restaurant. It is a nice, contemporary, sushi and hibachi place. We had a great time. When we were leaving we hung out for a little while at the front area where they have a bar and cocktail tables and benches where people can hang out mingle, and wait for tables. We ran into several people we knew. We had a great time. Here are some pictures from the evening.

Doug and I all dressed up...

 The flaming food...I ordered the Fillet Mignon and Jumbo Scallops. It comes with soup, salad, fried rice, shrimp, vegetables, lo main, and 3 pieces of chicken that he tossed in the air for me to catch with my mouth. I only caught the last one in my mouth the other smacked me in the neck and face.Here is Chris and Amber...
Here we all are hanging out after dinner. Thank you Amanda for taking this picture!

No comments: