Friday, March 27, 2009

Yes I am pregnant!!!

Most of you already know, but for those that don't... I am pregnant. On Sunday I will be 3 months pregnant. We are really excited and have been ready for baby#2 for a while now. My blogs have been slacking because I have been soooo tired and have suffered from a lot of nausea (which is starting to get better!!!) Also, I have been very busy with my business, which is a good thing, since we can save up a little extra money so I can take a little time off when the baby
 comes. I probably won't take much time off knowing me, after I had Adam, the day I came home from the hospital I was e-mailing some of my clients and finishing up some last details on some projects. Well he was a surprise 3 weeks early so I wasn't really ready. I wonder if this one will come early? We will not be finding out what we are having with this one. We did with Adam, and it will be neat to see how it feels to wait until the birth. I still have a hard time believing I am pregnant, hopefully it will seem more real once I start feeling the baby kick. I felt Adam kick at 14 weeks, so that is just 2 weeks away!! Tonight I decided to get a snack of cheese and crackers and before I knew it I had a plate of cheese, crackers, hot pepper, pickle, broccoli and peppercorn ranch dressing. Yes I am pregnant, bring on the weird combinations of food.

1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

ha! I had a similar plate when I was pregnant!